In each class, The Dance Company combines structure and discipline with fun and exciting opportunities to foster growth and development in your dancer. The guidelines listed here are provided for your review. Please read the Code of Conduct with your dancer before classes begin.
- Wear proper dance attire to class as outlined in the Dance Attire section.
- Please use restroom prior to class.
- All students are allowed to bring a water bottle with them to class.
- Put your name on all of your shoes, bags and leotards.
- Please pick up after yourself in the lobby and dressing room.
- Please keep hands off the mirrors.
- NO GUM in the studio–anywhere.
- No running in the studio.
- If your dancer is ill or cannot be at class, please call the studio and leave a message for their teacher. Make-up classes are available.
- Quarterly newsletters will be emailed to you or handed out in class. These contain studio information that you need to know. Please be sure to ask your dancer for this newsletter and any other notes from the studio, as many times they get put in the dance bag, never to be seen again.
- Complete respect for the teacher and total politeness to the other students is expected from EVERYONE.
- When your dancer begins class in the fall, your child is expected to dance through the spring recital. If a student quits during the year, it is mandatory that you give written notice to the studio. Otherwise, you will be responsible for the charges incurred.
- Only SMILES and GOOD ATTITUDES are allowed, and above all, HAVE FUN!
If you ever have any questions regarding your dancer’s classes or if any problems should occur, please feel free to call Jenny anytime. There are very few things that can’t be resolved with communication.